"My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die." -Bob Marley (thinkexist.com)
When I listen to music it makes me want to dance and sing my heart out, so when people tell me not to, I go nuts. Music is my life. It brings me up when I am down, and sometimes it feels like the artist that is singing to me is the only one that understands what is going on in my life.
A lot of different people listen to different types of music. I listen to all kinds of different music... I'm going to tell you the top songs of 2010 in the genres of county and pop.
1. Why Wait, by Rascal Flats
2. Turn on the Radio, Reba
3. My Kinda Party, Jason Aldean
4. Mamma's Song, Carrie Underwood
5. Felt Good On My Lips, Tim McGraw
6. As She's Walking Away, Zac Brown Band ft. Alan Jackson
7. Somewhere With You, Kenny Chesney
8. The Breath You Take, George Straight
9. If I Die Young, The Band Perry
10. Voices, Chris Young
1. Raise Your Glass, P!nk
2. Only Girl, Rihanna
3. Just A Dream, Nelly
4. We R Who We R, Kesha
5. Firework, Katy Perry
6. Just The Way You Are, Bruno Mars
7. Like A G6, Fareast Movement
8. Grenade, Bruno Mars
9. Please Don't Go, Mike Posner
10. Whats My Name, Rihanna
In my opinion these are all really good songs!
HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!